Important SelectSource HR Advantages – for You
Although we’ve been in business for more than 40 years, we have a new name and
“brand” for our expanded and upgraded HR services. With SelectSource, you can now offer your customers end-to-end human resource administrative solutions – and one source to meet all of their online hr benefit needs.
SelectSource and you – an unbeatable combination, giving you advantages that other HR agents simply can't match, such as:
- A distinct new value proposition – giving you a strong competitive edge
- The ability to provide more than just a product solution – including “free” administrative services to your customers, as well as a range of low-cost benefits options specific to their needs
- A higher " profile" in your customer markets – and extensive support in closing sales and servicing your accounts
- Increased client retention (agents using SelectSource typically renew over 96% of their book of business)
The combination of a savvy agent and the SelectSource package of services is an offer that most employers just can’t refuse – and it’s a compelling business case for choosing you.
Important SelectSource Advantages – for Your Customers
Managing multiple benefit plans is a costly, time-consuming, and frustrating task for your customers. But it doesn’t have to be.
SelectSource can ease an employer’s administrative burdens – and yours – in many valuable ways. With our customized, end-to-end solutions, we provide:
- Fully consolidated administrative and financial processes – supporting benefit management with online, real-time enrollment (for all employee “life events” and family status changes) and ongoing data maintenance.
- Insulation from risk – freeing employers from the complexities and liabilities associated with HIPAA and COBRA administration, and providing comprehensive disaster-recovery protection.
- Added value, beyond your expectations – bringing your customers subject-matter expertise in all HR areas, a Call Center and personal representative, a Web portal for their employees, and a range of other services to meet their
When you add it all up, you’ll see that we offer your customers three distinct advantages:
1. A single point of contact for all their plans,
2. Unparalleled HR resources and support, and
3. The freedom to focus on what really matters.
SelectSource offers two types of services: Standard (replacing insurer invoicing and data management) and Optional (supplemental services, customized to an employer's specific needs). These services are as follows:
Standard Services (Basic Package)
- “Plug and play” system (multiple employee locations and benefit vendors)
- Consolidated invoicing (a single bill covering benefit premiums for all of your carriers)
- Data integration and reconciliation
- Access to reports on all benefits, participants, and plan financials
- Exports to payroll and other systems
- Continual monitoring for compliance with HIPAA, other benefit regulations, and underwriting standards
- Online, real-time benefits management
- HR and benefits enrollment
- Ongoing program administration (e.g., life events, changes in address or employment status, adjustments in premiums or coverage)
- Comprehensive COBRA administration
- FSA debit cards
- Employee communication (including benefit statements)
- Customized Web site for employer and employee access through a secure log-in system
- Extensive disaster-recovery program for all benefit data
- Plan sponsor Call Center and dedicated representative, ensuring personal service and prompt attention
- Subject-matter expertise (e.g., information, best practices, trends, and model policies) in all HR areas
Optional Services (Add-On Features)
- Outsourced data entry
- Integration with payroll system
- Outsourced payroll administration
- Health Savings and Health Reimbursement Account administration
- Employee Call Center
- Expanded employee Web portal, with customized communication resources and tools
- Supplemental monthly invoice statements, detailing premiums/contributions by employer and participant
Insurers & Partners
SelectSource maintains relationships with companies committed to providing customers with high-quality, competitively priced benefit offerings. Our partners are viewed as leaders in their respective markets. Click here for a list of our plans and partners.
SelectSource produces customized marketing materials for insurers, brokers, and independent agents. For brokers and agents, this support substantially increases market profile, presents a unique (and compelling) value proposition, and has great impact on prospective customers. In addition, SelectSource staff are available to provide you with support, as needed, in closing sales.
Click here to view samples of our targeted brochures and ads.
SelectSource clients, and their employees, use our secure online system to administer their benefits. At this portal, they can view, modify, and enter benefit data, download plan documents, and review various reports. They also have access to forms, lists of participating providers, and links to a number of helpful sites.
SelectSource lets you "transfer" nearly all plan administrative responsibilities from your staff to ours. Click here for a demonstration of our easy-to-use system.
Benefits are a complicated subject for nearly everyone – largely because you need
to “speak the language” (e.g., deductibles, coinsurance, out-of-pocket maximums) to
know how things work. To help clients and their employees better understand
their benefits, SelectSource maintains a comprehensive online benefits glossary. This resource, along with other SelectSource tools, can reduce demands on your staff.
Click here for a sample glossary.
For most employers, complying with COBRA is a tedious, labor-intensive, and potentially risky burden. That's why SelectSource provides the most efficient, comprehensive, and cost-effective COBRA solution in the industry. In fact, in most cases, we'll even take on the client's liability risk.
According to a recent client survey, most employers rank COBRA administration among their most pressing day-to-day concerns. By partnering with SelectSource, you can give your customers access to COBRA services that no competitor can match – at no additional cost. And they get it solely by having you as their agent. Click here to learn more about SelectSource COBRA services.